||Mary A. Pieprzak, M.D.
Dr. Pieprzak sees patients at the following location:
- Undergraduate: SUNY of Binghamton, B.S., 1985
- Medical: SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine, M.D., 1989
- Internship/residency: University of Connecticut Health Center, 1989-1992
- Chief Medical Resident: University of Connecticut Health Center, 1992-1993
- Hypertension fellowship: Boston University Medical Center, 1993-1994
- Nephrology fellowship: Boston University Medical Center, 1994-1996
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1992, Nephrology 1996; Recertified Internal Medicine 2003, Nephrology 2006
- Private Practice: Drs. Carey, Chintrisna, Turer, Greenwell, & Behrens, P.A., 1996-1999
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1999-present
- Medical Director: DaVita Cedar Lane Dialysis Center
Dr. Pieprzak is affiliated with Howard County General, UMMC Midtown Campus (Maryland General), Mercy Medical Center, Northwest Hospital Center, and St. Agnes Hospital.