|Nadia Chaudhri, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Georgetown University, Washington, DC, B.A. 2000
- Medical: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 2006
- Internship/Residency: University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 2006-2009
- Nephrology Fellowship: University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 2010-2012
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 2009 Nephrology 2013
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A. 2012
- Nephrology Fellow Teacher of the Year, University of Maryland Medical Center 2012
- Hospitalist, Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Glen Burnie, MD 2009-2010
Dr. Chaudhri sees patients at the following locations:
- Landmark Drive, Glen Burnie, MD
Dr. Chaudhri has hospital priviledges at Baltimore Washington Medical Center and Harbor Hospital Center.