||Jennifer Eras, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, B.A., 1989
- Undergraduate: Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA, Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program, 1993
- Medical: Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, 1998
- Internship/Residency: Yale University, Department of Medicine, New Haven, CT, 1998-2001
- Nephrology fellowship: Hospital of St. Raphael, New Haven, CT, 2001-2003
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, 2003, Nephrology, 2005
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2005-present
Dr. Eras sees patients at the following location:
- North Rolling Road, Catonsville
Dr. Eras is affiliated with UMMC Midtown Campus, Mercy Medical Center, St. Agnes Hospital.