||Robert C. Greenwell, Jr., M.D.
- Undergraduate: Mount St. Mary's College, B.S., 1980
- Medical: University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D., 1985
- Internship/Residency: Mercy Medical Center, 1985-1987
- Chief Resident in Medicine: Mercy Medical Center, 1987-1988
- Nephrology fellowship: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and The Francis Scott Key Medical Center, 1988-1990
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1988, Nephrology 1990; Recertified Nephrology, 2000
- Private Practice: Drs. Carey, Chintrisna, Turer, Greenwell, & Behrens, P.A., 1990-1999
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1999-present
- Chief of Nephrology: Mercy Medical Center
- President: Medical Staff, Mercy Medical Center
- Housestaff Physician Teacher of the Year, Mercy Medical Center, 1995, 1998, 2000
- Clinical Associate: University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Medical Director: DaVita Mercy Dialysis Center
Dr. Greenwell sees patients at the following locations:
Dr. Greenwell is affiliated with GBMC, Howard County General, Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, and UMMC Midtown Campus (Maryland General).