||Ira N. Mandell, M.D.
Dr. Mandell sees patients at the following location:
- Undergraduate: University of Vermont, B.A., 1968
- Medical: SUNY Downstate Medical Center, M.D., 1972
- Internship/residency: Bellevue-NYU Medical Center, 1972-1975
- Nephrology fellowship: Yale-New Haven Hospital, 1975-1978
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1975, Nephrology 1978
- Attending in Nephrology, Baltimore City Hospital and full time faculty, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1978-1981
- Private Practice: Drs. Einhorn and Mandell, P.A., 1980-1987
- Private Practice: Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1987-1999
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 1999-present
- Chief of Nephrology: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Medical Director: DaVita Windsor Dialysis Center
- Instructor in Medicine: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Crossroads Drive, Owings Mills
Dr. Mandell is affiliated with GBMC, Levindale Center, Northwest Hospital Center, Sinai Hospital, UM St. Joseph Medical Center and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.