||Bayinnah Shabazz, M.D.
Dr. Shabazz sees patients at the following location:
- Undergraduate: Hartwick College, 1972
- Medical: Temple University Medical School, 1977
- Internship: Episcopal Hospital; Major Teaching Affiliate of Temple University Hospital, 1978
- Residency: Harbor Hospital Center, 1980
- Chief Residency: Harbor Hospital Center, 1981
- Nephrology fellowship: University of Maryland Hospital, 1983
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, 1996, Nephrology, 2005
- Private Practice: Bayinnah Shabazz, M.D., P.A. 1988-2002
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P .A. 2002-present
- Medical Director: Independent Dialysis Foundation - Arundel Center
- Instructor in Medicine: University of Maryland School of Medicine, 1983-1989
- Landmark Drive, Glen Burnie
Dr. Shabazz is affiliated with BWMC, Harbor Hospital Center, UMMC Midtown Campus (Maryland General), and Mercy Medical Center.