||Kenneth B. Yim, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 1987
- Graduate: University of Maryland, M.S., 1989
- Medical: Hahnemann/Drexel University College of Medicine, M.D., 1993
- Internship/residency: University of Maryland Hospital, 1993-1996
- Nephrology fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 1996-1998
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine 1996, Nephrology 1998; Recertified Internal Medicine 2007, Nephrology 2008
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1998-2000
- Attending Physician: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Division of Renal Medicine, 1998-2000
- Private Practice: Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2000-present
- Medical Director: Davita Odenton
Dialysis Center, University of Maryland Midtown Campus Inpatient Hemodialysis Program- Davita Dialysis
- Vice Chairman, Maryland Commission on Kidney Disease 2006-2009.
- Co-Chairman, Maryland Commission on Kidney Disease 2009-2010
- Division Head of Nephrology, University of Maryland Midtown Campus 2006-2015
Dr. Yim sees patients at the following locations:
Dr. Yim is affiliated with UMMC Midtown Campus, Mercy Medical Center and St. Agnes Hospital.